aglocoptr.com

Sunday 14 September 2014

Chord Maybe

Intro: C - G - Am - F (2x)


                    C
Didn't you want to hear
                      Am
the sound of all the places we could go
       G
Do you fear
                        F                 F - G
the expressions on the faces we don't know
        C
It's a cold hard road when you wake up
Am
and I don't think that I
         G                    F
Have the strength to let you go



#chorus :
                C                   G
Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believe
                  Am                        F
that everything I said and did, wasn't just deceiving
                  C                          G
And the tear in your eye, and your calm hard face
                     Am                          F    G
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place


                  C
There goes my ring
                             G
It might as well have been shattered
                Am
and I'm here to sing
                      F
about the things that mattered
                      C        
about the things that made
                        G
us feel alive for oh so long
                      Am
about the things that kept you
                  F
on my side when I was wrong


#back to chorus

#bridge :
F        F     G   -  Am         F
And someday, I promise I'll be gone 

F        F     G   -  Am         F
And someday, I might even sing this song
   F        G    -   Am            F     G
To you, I might even sing this song, to you
            C               G  
and I was crying alone tonight
          Am                F          G          C
and I was wasting all of my life just thinking of you
              G                  Am
So just come back we'll make it better
            F
So Just come back I'll make it
Am             G     F
better than it ever was (2x)


#back to chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan menjadi "silent reader" yang hanya membaca tanpa memberi komentar